Visas and immigration
We can take care of visas and immigration for senior personnel being sent to oversee your foreign operations.
What do we do?
If you are contracting overseas workers through us, you might want to send senior people to oversee operations or otherwise represent you. In most countries, foreigners will require a visa to be able to work legally.
As part of an international PEO / EOR services package, we can provide comprehensive support, not only with their visas and immigration, but also with helping to get them settled.
Our visas and immigration service includes:
- Coordination of the immigration process until an individual receives the visa or other type of permission needed to work in a particular jurisdiction.
- Support with completion of all documentation.
- A single-fee service covering all aspects of the application process.
- Optional assistance with accomodation.
- Optional assistance with travel and logistics.
While every country has slightly different requirements when it comes to visas and immigration, in most cases the process will involve the following: