Working from anywhere in any country without having to attend an office has many benefits for the employer and the employee.
It is forecast that within 5 years remote work would have a growth of 44%. However, given the situation the world is right now, regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), many companies had to continue operations by working remotely.
This can be a great opportunity for companies to start adopting this style of work in order to globalize and expand. We tell you what benefits your company could have with this modality.
EASIER ACCESS TO TOP TALENT
- Top-talents will be able to work in your company even if they are in other countries without necessity to open a legal entity in that country with a PEO service provider like SERVIAP
- Hard-to-recruit (and retain) Millennials rate flexible work arrangements as an 8 on a scale of 10 for impact on job satisfaction
- 36% of employees would choose a remote working job over a raise
- Remote working companies say their productivity has increased significantly
- 45% say they are less distracted and accomplish more than in the office
- 90% of managers report employees are more productive when given the flexibility to choose when and how they work
INCREASE EMPLOYEE LOYALTY
- Employees are more loyal if they have flexible work options
- 95% of employers say remote work has had a major impact on their employee retention
- Employees have not taken a new job or have quit a job due to inflexible work options
- Businesses save annually in real estate, electricity.
- National productivity would increase by five-million man-hours
- Remote workers save gallons of gas by commuting less
- Remote workers can also save more money
- Workers say they could continue to work in the event of flu, terrorism, roadway problems, and weather-related disasters, compared to 28% of non-teleworkers
- Remote workers experience less job stress and work/life balance
- Companies with remote work options report fewer unscheduled absences